Harassment Prevention - Prévention du Harcèlement
Event Start Date: 5/5/2017 10:00 AM
Event End Date: 5/5/2017 2:00 PM
Click here to create or view existing reviews.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
This workshop will not only broaden your understanding of the issue of harassment, but give you the tools to identify potential harassment situations and to promote attitudes and behaviours that will discourage workplace harassment.
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
* Understand the definition of harassment as stated in your organization’s Policy on Prevention and Resolution of Harassment in the Workplace.
* Recognize the connection between conflict and harassment in the workplace
* Build skills in recognizing the early stages and types of conflict
* Develop appropriate responses to conflict thereby preventing potential harassment situations
* Setting the stage
* Policy on Prevention and Resolution of Harassment in the Workplace as it applies to your organization
* Defining Conflict and Harassment
* Examples of Harassment
* Conflict Resolution 4 step process:
* Case study
An “experiential” approach is recommended for this training; a 35% lecture / 65% practice will be incorporated .